Good news! We Created God, and once you know that God resides only in your mind, all the hate attributed to Him disappears. My book Why Adam and Eve Created God offers plenty of proof that God exists – in people’s minds. Those of us raised to think God cares about sex, money, pride, crime, drugs, communists, unemployed, atheists, and gambling, experience great relief when we realize all of the things we were taught to hate will actually not cause us or others to burn in hell for eternity. When there is no God, He can hate no one. When you finish reading the book, you will completely understand how and why we created God, and you will be relieved that many of the things you have been taught to hate in the name of God are totally OK to love and enjoy.
Believers in God are unsure if God hates. Some will say God loves everyone one, others will give you a long list of hated activates and people. Check the Bible:
- Leviticus 20:23, Moreover, you shall not follow the customs of the nation which I shall drive out before you, for they did all these things, and therefore I have abhorred them.
- Psalm 5:5, Thou dost hate all who do iniquity…
- Psalm 11:5, The Lord tests the righteous and the wicked, and the one who loves violence His soul hates.
- Proverbs. 6:16-19, There are six things which the Lord hates, yes, seven which are an abomination to Him: Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, A heart that devises wicked plans, feet that run rapidly to evil, A false witness who utters lies, and one who spreads strife among brothers.
- Hosea 9:15, All their evil is at Gilgal; indeed, I came to hate them there! Because of the wickedness of their deeds I will drive them out of My house! I will love them no more; All their princes are rebels.
- Deuteronomy 32:19-20, And when the LORD saw it, he abhorred them … for they are … children in whom is no faith
- Revelation 2:23, I will strike her children dead so that all the churches will know that I repay each of you as your deeds deserve
- Luke 14:26, If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters–yes, even his own life–he cannot be my disciple.
- Matthew 10:34-37, Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
So there is plenty evidence in the Bible that God hates. But, do the believers think that God hates no one? A quick Google search for Christian hatred turns up a LOT of articles articulating why God hates one person or another.
- “God hates homosexuals” 74,200 results
- “God hates sex” 59,000 results
- “God hates communists” 5060 results
- “God hates gambling” 2460 results
- “God hates smokers” 3850 results
- “God hates a coward” 2,310,000 results
- “God hates a liar” 42,300 results
- “God hates Africa” 26,040results
- “God hates Nerds” 131,000 results
- “God hates Jews” 42,900 results
- “God hates the United States” 15,600 results
- “God hates the women” 41,000 results
Clearly, there are plenty believers out there willing to speak for God and tell us what God hates. Searching for “God Hates No One” will find over 100,000+ articles, so there are many people out there who want to paint their God in a very favorable way. They believe God loves everyone. But, these people deny the Bible and the countless people executed in the name of God. In times past, men avenged their God’s hatred by slaughtering people who did not believe, burning women they said were witches, and demonizing people else they needed a convenient reason to exterminate. In most countries, these times have passed, but from the pulpits around the country still hate speech still abounds. The duality of this logic is hard to understand until you find out why people believe in God. What makes an intelligent person believe in God and embrace such contradictory logic? Read Why Adam and Eve Created God to understand Why people believe in God and why intelligent people embrace the illogical logic such belief requires. It’s a fascinating to understand what makes people believe. And once you understand where belief comes from, dismissing God and the things he hates is easy. Hating less is good.
Eliminating God will eliminate a long-time favorite disguise for hate. God hates no one because he does not exist. We all can find some way to get along with those we don’t agree with, and embrace the rest.